Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Book

What a day yesterday was! The Publisher sent me the 'galleys' of my book - Hand Dyeing Yarn and Fleece: Custom-Color Your Favorite Fibers with Dip-Dyeing, Hand-Painting, Tie-Dyeing, and Other Creative Techniques by Gail Callahan (Hardcover - Jan 27, 2010). The cover is posted on Amazon.com. I'm so excited that I had trouble sleeping last night. Of course, I think the book is BEAUTIFUL! I wish it was already published so you can all see it. It is the quality of the pictures and the art lay-out that makes it so wonderful for me.

Right now I'm waiting for the final look at my new web site which is due any day now. (I sound like the kids in the car 'are we there yet?') but it does seem like I've been struggling to get this created for a long, long time. Of course, every change and improvement brings its own set of problems. But I'll deal with them when I need to.I hope I'll have more good news tomorrow.

Gail

No comments: