Sunday, August 1, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS ....

AND THE WINNER IS …….. JENNIFER. Please contact me so I can send you your choice of yarn. My e mail address is kangaroodyer@kangarooder.com or kangaroodyer@comcast.net. Be sure to include your full name and address. Thanks to all who left messages. I will be doing this again so stay in the habit of visiting and commenting.

Please visit my web site (www.kangaroodyer.com) and Etsy site http://www.etsy.com/shop/kangaroodyer and check out the AUGUST SALE EVENT

2 comments:

AbcHobby.it said...

Hi Gail
I'm elisabetta from italy.
I'm a new spinner and recently I discovered the fascinating world of dyeing wool.
A special thank's to you because with your book (hand dyeing yarn and fleece) you explain me the easy way to dye wool!!!
In the next days I take some experiments!!!

Have a good day
elisabetta

Jennifer King said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful yarn Gail! I'm thrilled to have won your giveaway!!