Monday, February 15, 2010

Book Pages

These are pages from my book that I wasn't able to download yesterday. Hopefully they will give you more of an idea about what the book is about and how it is oriented.


This picture to my left shows the Kangaroo mittens which were created for me by Barbara Giguere. The pattern is available in the book. The mittens are worn by Melanie Jolicoeur who appears in several other compositions.




The Rainbow Dipped Sweater was designed and knit by Linda Burt and also knit by Marion Halpern.













Dori Betjeman designed and knit the Infant Cardigan And Ruffled Cap which you see immediately below. Over the next several days I'll post other examples which I hope will whet your appetites .


2 comments:

Jacque Clements said...

Is this pattern for sale?

rinebird said...

I love the cardigan, the colors, and the pattern.I would love to know what yarn was used and the pattern.Thank you