Sunday, February 14, 2010






IT'S HERE ! !






My book Hand Dyeing Yarn and Fleece is currently available for sale in bookstores and yarn shops around the country. You may order a signed and personalized copy, on request, from my Web Site (http://www.kangaroodyer.com/) under Sock Yarn link. The cost is $18.95 plus $.95 tax and S&H. . If you're on a budget and want to save some cash, order from http://www.amazon.com/.

Full-color photographs by John Polak
168 pages; $18.95 hardcover Spiral Bound

ISBN 978-1-60342-468-4


"This stunningly beautiful book, which contains more user friendly methods and appealing effects than I have ever seen anywhere, made me want to find some undyed yarn in my stasyh, and begin experimenting. Thanks to Gail Callahan, I will now seek out undyed yarns and begin to color my own." Cat Bordhi, author of Personal Footprints for Insouciant Sock Knitters.

1 comment:

GinkgoKnits said...

Cat Bordhi yarn would be a wild thing to see -- if you've got her dyeing the yarn world might become an even wilder world.

I wish I lived near WEBS and could have gone to your book event. The pictures in catalogs just can't do hand dyed yarn justice.