The first day of the new Web site (http://www.kangaroodyer.com/) has been exciting and not without its moments of terror. In trying to get the site up, I lost it completely! Gone - new site, old site, original site. I was devastated! Fortunately, the team helping me (Susan, Sherry and Ernie) had anticipated my every move and had backed up the next to the final version so when I sent up my SOS Sherry was able to resurrect the site and I've put back some minor changes (like a better picture of me) and have added more yarn. Over the next several days I plan to get as much up as possible without trying to duplicate my ETSY site.