Monday, July 27, 2009

Summer

Well summer is finally here!! Now I can begin complaining about the humidity and heat – even though I actually love the heat. Maybe now my tomatoes will start growing and producing. I was hoping for a bumper crop so I could replenish my stash of Salsa.

Speaking of producing – I’ve posted new Lace Weight Tencel, Superwash Merino Roving, and Sock Yarn this week end. Take a few moments and look through my website (www.kangaroodyer.com). I will be posting more sock yarn, scarves, and silk yardage for Nuno felting projects.

Remember, you can always request colorways and yarn types. This does not obligate you to purchase until you’ve seen the pictured results and like what you see. The advantage to me is the flow of new ideas – that’s part of the excitement of creating.

So much to say, so little time....

Best, Gail

No comments: