Friday, July 31, 2009

Kanga and Roo

A friend gave my this kangaroo and joey for my recent birthday and I thought I would share them with you. It certainly reminds me of why I became the 'kangaroo' dyer and not something else.



This rain is annoying! I've had enough! Haven't you? I need to work in my garden, but I don't like being wet and uncomfortable and MUDDY!! Hot and Humid and uncomfortable I can stand but not wet and muddy. Of course on the bright side, I wouldn't be writing this Blog if I were in the garden.





In other news, the SUMMER SALE is on in both my ETSY shop and on my Web Site. Everything on the web site is involoved in the 20% discount whereas only marked items on the Etsy site are. Time to try new yarns and fill your stash for the winter. The sale will run through the month of August. Spread the word!

Best, Gail

No comments: